Inside the Actors’ Studio Prompt
Prompt: On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word?
Clientele (I just like the way it sounds)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Absolute quiet, meditation, writing, stillness and being in nature. Also, music
- What turns you off?
Excessive noise, people who can’t sit still, people who need an audience. Having to be social which exhausts me.
- What is your favorite curse word?
I don’t think I have one
- What sound or noise do you love?
Shirley Manson’s voice, the sound of rain, the sound of quiet, the sound of leaves rustling in trees when it’s windy, the sound of people writing.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of trains at rush hour, or any other time. The sound of a noisy crowd.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Becoming a librarian.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Receptionist. I worked once as a receptionist for a temp agency and it was pure torture.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You’ve lived a life that has please me and you shall now be rewarded. All the suffering was worth it because of this moment.